Design of Tskaltubo & Telavi Wastewater Treatment Plants, Georgia
The project consists of preparation of detailed designs for 2 new wastewater treatment plants to be constructed in Tskaltubo and Telavi.
Designs and drawings will be prepared for all civil engineering and structures works including screening building, sand trap, anaerobic ponds, trickling filters, secondary sedimentation tans, sludge drying beds, inlet pumping station, drainage pumping station, Venturi flowmeter, outlet structure, electrical chamber.
External works include water supply, firefighting system, sewage water system, storm water system, drainage.
- 52,000 PE
- 18,500 PE
IM Engineering Eurasia has been retained as a subcontractor by SADE to provide functional, preliminary and detailed design as follows:
- Design for process structures and wastewater treatment plants:
- Detailed civil works and building designs
- Detailed landscaping designs
- Detailed electrical design for wastewater treatment plants
- Design for non-process buildings/structures
- Functional design, preliminary design report
- Preliminary structural and building designs
- Preliminary electrical and mechanical designs
- SCADA, alarm system
- Detailed electrical, heating, ventilation and sanitary designs