Stretch Between Renens and Sorges, Rerouting of the High Voltage 15 kV Line
The HV 15 kV line between Renens train station and Sorges must be rerouted due to the requirements of the ordinance relating to protection from non-ionising radiation (NISV). The following had to be undertaken:
- Reception masts for cable conduit.
- Non-magnetic cable conduit constructed below railway tracks (buried) using cut-and-cover method in one weekend.
- Connection for underground lines and overpasses.
- Construction of foundations for the overhead lines.
- Works carried out day and night during ongoing rail operation on the direct lines.
- Works partly implemented using railway logistics (construction train).
- Number of foundations: 23 pcs
- Length of buried cable conduit: 160 m
- Operational data: 500 trains / day