NEAT: Gotthard Base Tunnel, Requirements Management
The Consortium Transtec Gotthard is responsible for the detailed planning, execution and installation of railway engineering equipment. These works were conducted by the general contractor from under one roof. All the project phases are planned and implemented in accordance with EN 50126 and supported by a comprehensive high-level requirements management system.
- Longest rail tunnel in the world (57km)
- Entire tunnel system (>157 km)
- Installation at highest technical level
- Design and execution in accordance with EN 50126
- Approx. 4,600 recurring, identified requirements
- Approx. 60,000 verifications
Scope of services
Organisation and coordination of the requirements management system.
- Specialist requirement management
- Support in the verification process
- Development of processes