New HEPP Borgnone, artificial lake of Palagnedra, Centovalli
New hydroelectric minicentral with Kaplan turbine of approx. 3.2 MW located at the exit of the Cavergno-Palagnedra supply tunnel. Flow rates between 5 and 30 m3/s and fall between 6-16 m.
Main features of the project:
- External excavation in rock and loose ground up to 20 m in height with gradual lowering of the lake (total excavation volume 8'500 m3).
- Excavation of new tunnels (access and supply) and caves
- Enlargement of existing tunnels
- Costruction in concrete (ca. 3600 m3) h gradual raising of the lake
Scope of services
For civil engineering, electromechanics and hydromechanics of the following SIA phases, general planner's mandate:
- 21 feasibility study
- 32 preliminary design
- 33 call for tenders
- 41 call for tender
- 51 construction design
- 52 construction and supervision
- 53 commissioning