Development of Kästliareal, Münchenbuchsee
Infrastructural redevelopment of the «Drillinge» residential area on the Kästliareal plot was planned on behalf of Münchenbuchsee community.
The planning covered potable water, electricity, public lighting, telecommunications (Swisscom, TV) as well as storm water and wastewater. Part of the assignment involved development of a traffic management concept for the duration of the works. Other challenges during the construction process included close cooperation with the implementing total contractors Moser+Partner AG and the contractor for the development of "Drillinge", as well as the location of the construction site in the middle of the community directly next to Münchenbuchsee train station.
- Cable conduit blocks (total): 110 m
- incl. 4 PE 132/120 + 3 PE92/80: 30 m
- incl. 2 PE 132/120 + 3-6 PE92/80: 80 m
- New distribution box: 1pc.
- Total length of water pipelines: 55 m
- DN 50 water pipelines: 25 m
- DN 150 water pipelines: 30 m
- Total sewage system: 335 m
- DN 800 sewage pipes: 70 m
- DN 300 sewage pipes: 105 m
- DN 400 sewage pipes: 160 m
Scope of services
Study of alternatives (8 options), design for construction, implementation project, tendering, construction management