N03/56, 60 UPlaNS Wädenswil - Wollerau
The 10 km long section N03/56,60 has been in operation since 1968 without any significant preservation measures and therefore will undergo comprehensive repair. To deal with peak traffic the hard shoulder will be temporarily converted for use over a 5 km stretch.
The maintenance project (UPlaNS for short) encompasses 3 junctions, Blatt Tunnel, all engineering structures, drainage with a new road runoff treatment plant as well as a complete renewal of the operation and safety system equipment (extensive equipment).
- Supporting the overall project manager with project management, coordination and administration, process management, controlling
- Professional support in coordinating subprojects for construction and operation & safety systems with specialist ASTRA support
- Cost, schedule and quality management in accordance with ASTRA standards
- Financial planning according to ASTRA regulations
- Procurement, contract management, change order management, contract supervision, invoice control
- Support with public relations activities
- External construction supervision
Scope of services
Owner’s engineering serevices in the phases: global maintenance concept to execution/commissioning