N08 Construction of Därligen Ost - Interlaken West Road, General Project
The last section of the 3rd class national road at Lake Thun is to be upgraded to a class two national road. A new road is planned in the steep woods above the existing N08 road which in future will be a cantonal road. Also to be considered is the prospective twin-track expansion of the BLS railway route as well as non-motorised traffic.
As part of the general project an alternative study was conducted to investigate the site-specifity of the planned route and a cost-benefit analysis of the new construction was undertaken.
- Support to the overall project manager with project management, project coordination and administration, process management, and controlling
- Technical support in coordinating the subprojects for construction, environment and safety & operating systems with specialist ASTRA support
- Cost, schedule and quality management according to ASTRA standards
- Financial planning according to ASTRA guidelines
- Services in procurement, contract management, claim management, invoice control
- Support with public relations work
Scope of services
Owner’s engineering services for the construction of the new N08 road between Därligen and Interlaken in the phases general project (GP) to implementation / commissioning