Repair of Pressure Tunnel B
Pressure Tunnel B, which was built in the 1920s, is to be repaired in two phases. Due to space constraints a linear construction site is necessary. Construction work will last approx. 2.5 years.
Area requiring total repair (l=1,250 m):
- The existing lining will be largely removed and replaced with shotcrete.
Selective repair (l= 6,250 m):
- Damage in the remaining tunnel area will be selectively repaired using concrete patches and polyurethane injections.
- Reprofiling mortar (selective repair): 280 t
- Shotcrete (total repair): 3,200 m3
- Polyurethane injections (selective repair): 80,000 l
- Repair of Pressure Tunnel B (409 KB)
Scope of services
- Planning and general management
- Design for construction
- Design for regulatory approval
- Implementation project