Traffic infrastructure and concrete rehabilitation
The Engineering Group has extensive and proven experience in the rehabilitation of load-bearing structures, road structures and buildings as well as in the diagnosis of their condition.
Our expertise ranges from the development of concepts to rehabilitation and construction projects thanks to the various field specialisations of our staff. The department also specialises in the assessment of the condition of concrete work, including measurement of electrochemical potential (certification: “Specialist in Potential Measurement According to SIA leaflet 2006:2013”).
Our department provides the following specialist services:
- Detailed assessments with the objective of determining the condition of road structures (tunnels, bridges, galleries, retaining walls) and buildings:
- Detailed investigations to determine the condition of concrete
- Specialisation in measurement of electrochemical potential (certified personnel as prescribed by the SIA standard)
- Expert assessments of engineering structures, roads, public and private buildings
- Rehabilitation of infrastructure through all project phases from initial concept to tendering, implementation and commissioning. Our highly qualified staff have many years of experience in construction supervision (both technical and on-site).
- Our extensive and sound experience covers the following areas:
- Rehabilitation of public and private buildings (static testing, concrete repair, renovation of façades meeting aesthetic requirements)
- Rehabilitation of road structures and motorways, with certified experience in logistically complex projects (conducting work during traffic operation, at night, under restrictive conditions)
- Complete rehabilitation of motorway sections in collaboration with the electromechanical department
- Construction of safety tunnels and structural adaptations concerning safety systems during rehabilitation measures.
No results found.