N03/56, 60, 64 Road Resurfacing Wollishofen - Reichenburg
The surface of the N03 between Zurich South and Reichenburg is old and showing signs of damage, and should be repaired before the next set of major measures are implemented under the Road Maintenance Plan (UPlanNS for short). The rehabilitation of the road consists of 4 sections of the main route including the acceleration and deceleration lanes and the repair of the most urgent damage to engineering structures.
The most immediate maintenance measures were implemented in 2013 while the main works took place in 2014.
- Procurement: building contractor 2013
- Execution planning and construction supervision of rehabilitation measures 2013
- Procurement: supervision services 2014
- Procurement: building contractor 2014
- Execution planning 2014
- Site supervision 2013–2014
- Preparation of project documentation according to ASTRA guidelines
- Meetings management and keeping of minutes
- Supporting the overall project manager in the areas of project management, project coordination, project administration and controlling
Ingénieurs du projet
Coûts de construction
Owner’s engineering services for the resurfacing of 53 km of the national road