N08 Construction of Därligen Ost - Interlaken West Road, General Project
The last section of the 3rd class national road at Lake Thun is to be upgraded to a class two national road. A new road is planned in the steep woods above the existing N08 road which in future will be a cantonal road. Also to be considered is the prospective twin-track expansion of the BLS railway route as well as non-motorised traffic.
As part of the general project an alternative study was conducted to investigate the site-specifity of the planned route and a cost-benefit analysis of the new construction was undertaken.
- Support to the overall project manager with project management, project coordination and administration, process management, and controlling
- Technical support in coordinating the subprojects for construction, environment and safety & operating systems with specialist ASTRA support
- Cost, schedule and quality management according to ASTRA standards
- Financial planning according to ASTRA guidelines
- Services in procurement, contract management, claim management, invoice control
- Support with public relations work
Owner’s engineering services for the construction of the new N08 road between Därligen and Interlaken in the phases general project (GP) to implementation / commissioning