Replacement of the Utility Lines in Berglistrasse
The utility lines were replaced along a 300m stretch of the Berglistrasse in Lucerne (section between Untergütschstrasse and Bruchmattstrasse) by ewl Wasser AG, ewl Rohrnetz AG and the Civil Engineering Authority of the City of Lucerne (Dept. of Urban Drainage).
Due to their condition the water and mixed water pipes had to be completely replaced. The natural gas pipeline running in parallel also had to be replaced. During construction works this section of the Berglistrasse was closed off to traffic and buses were redirected. The road was resurfaced where the trench had been excavated. At a later date the entire road will be resurfaced.
- Wastewater pipe PP-R DN 315 - 500: 280 m
- Water pipe GD DN 150: 300 m
- Natural gas pipe BE 180: 300 m
- Base course layer AC T 32 S: 280 t
- Base course layer AC T 22 N: 280 t
- Concrete layer AC 11 S: 100 t
Periodo di costruzione
- Construction project
- Tendering, bid evaluation, contract award
- Execution design