HEPP Hinterdorf in Engi / Switzerland
The low head run-of-river power plant of Weseta Kraftwerke AG is located in the village of Hinterdorf in Engi, in the ‘Kleintal’, and was fundamentally renewed.
- New weir with new flap gate
- New intake and sedimentation basin
- Penstock DN2200 instead of open channel
- Power house with vertical axis Kaplan turbine
- Rehabilitation and lowering tailrace channel
- Underground penstock in GRP: DN2200, L = 550 m
- Nominal flow: 7 m3/s
- Hydraulic head: 10 m
- Nominal power: 530 kW
- Annual production: 2.5 GWh
Scope of services
According to the Swiss standards (SIA Phases):
preliminary design (31), final design (32), tendering (41), construction design (51), construction supervision.