New Road Network Decision (NEB-I), Owner’s Engineer
The federal decision on the national road network (NEB) is to be completely updated. Nineteen roads previously categorised as cantonal roads with a total length of 400 km will be added to the national road network. One route will be transferred from the national road network to the cantonal road network.
The preparations for these measures require in-depth clarification with the cantons as former owners.
To ensure a punctual transfer and smooth future operation 10 subprojects were processed under the management of ASTRA’s infrastructure department. The owner’s engineer supported the overall project manager and was directly responsible for three subprojects, including condition assessment as well as acceptance of route documentation by ASTRA. As the electorate voted against financing the road network decision the project is currently suspended.
- Support to the overall project manager with project management, project coordination and administration, process management, and controlling
- Definition and analysis of the subprojects and their incorporation into the overall project
- Procurement of specialist services
- Coordination of data transfer into the MISTRA databank system
- Meetings management and recording of minutes
- Management of three subprojects
Scope of services
Owner’s engineering services for ASTRA’s overall project management and management of three subprojects