Supervision of Works under Georgian Urban Reconstruction and Development Project (GURAD) and Georgia Upgrade of Municipal Infrastructure Project (GUMIP)
The aim of the GURAD, GUMIP and WIMPII projects is to improve efficiency and reliability of targeted municipal services and infrastructure incl. roads, public buildings, tourism infrastructure, kindergartens, water and wastewater systems.
The role of the Consultant is to ensure construction and rehabilitation works contracts are implemented in accordance with FIDIC conditions of contract, applicable standards, regulations and laws.
This involves supervising compliance with designs, specifications and performance standards, ensuring completion of works according to schedules and within budget. The services will be provided during all project phases incl. design phase, mobilisation phase, construction phase, testing, commissioning and performance testing DNP.
IM Engineering’s activities focus on supervision of rehabilitation and construction of water supply and wastewater systems incl. treatment plants, main pipelines, distribution network systems, headworks and reservoirs.
Scope of services
- Supervision of construction and rehabilitation works
- Review of designs and drawings, inspect compliance of as-built drawings
- Supervise testing and commissioning
- Ensure compliance with designs, specifications, environmental and social safe-guards and standards, EIA and EMP
- Evaluate and provide recommendations regarding contractors’ claims
- Approve and issue variation orders/prepare draft contract amendments
- Approve and issue IPCs